Updated 22 July 2021
With restrictions easing, familiar faces returning to our shops and visitors coming back to our maturing rooms, we are pleased to see more and more of you face to face and to be able to welcome our customers and friends back into our daily lives.
To do so responsibly, we’ve continued some of our Covid practices and re-imagined some others.
The way we work
In our shops:
- Our staff continue to wear face-coverings and we strongly encourage our customers to do the same.
- We continue to limit the number of customers in the shop at any one time, to facilitate distancing.
- We will begin sampling cheese in a limited and modified way. It’s important to us that we can provide you with a great experience, but not at a cost to the safety of our staff or customers. Sampling will be at the discretion of our mongers during quieter times.
In our wholesale and maturation site:
- Staff are slowly returning to the office, faces covered and in numbers that still allow distancing.
- Our production teams continue to operate with distancing, faces covered.
- We are pleased to be able to see customers face to face, albeit in limited numbers.
How you buy from us
In our shops:
- Please wear a face covering whenever possible in our shops.
- Outside of the busiest times, staff will be able to provide limited numbers of samples in a controlled way – we really enjoy offering tasters and believe it’s the best method of showcasing our cheese. However, please don’t be disappointed if sampling is not available at certain times.
- All our shops are open. Hours are listed midway down our homepage: www.nealsyarddairy.co.uk
Online at https://www.nealsyarddairy.co.uk/:
- Our online shop stocks a wide range of cheese that we hand cut and wrap freshly for you. We also offer a number of selection boxes.
- Our courier carries out contact-free deliveries.
- Each cheese is pictured and described online, but if you need additional help with your selection or if you would like us take your order over the phone please contact us on 020 7500 7520 or submit an online query here.
Our Wholesale customers:
- We are returning to limited face to face deliveries and look forward to seeing you.
- All of our staff take their temperatures daily and are required to remain at home if they display any symptoms of Covid.
- Deliveries are contactless.
Since the onset of Covid in March 2020, it’s been a strange time for all of us. We’ve dedicated an unprecedented amount of time and resources to keeping our staff and customers safe. With restrictions easing we remain dedicated to continuing this practice. You, our customers, have helped us immensely along the way and we continue to value your input and suggestions as to how we can best operate without losing sight of who we are: a cheese-obsessed, enthusiastic group committed to supporting small farms and artisan British and Irish cheesemakers.
From the entire team at Neal’s Yard Dairy:
Thank you once again for your continued understanding and support.